consistency wins.
the trophy has Justin Morneau on it, hes the real winner.
the numbers get reset, to make it even in the last rounds.
Hamilton ran outta gas.
I dont care what the trophy says, Hamilton was the real winner tonight
consistency wins.
the trophy has Justin Morneau on it, hes the real winner.
the numbers get reset, to make it even in the last rounds.
Hamilton ran outta gas.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hamilton ran outta gas.</div></div>
Who didn't see that coming...
Well if I dont care what the trophy says then obviously i dont care what you say....After all what Hamilton went through, then finding God, getting right by turning into the great humble person he is today..then putting on a show for the world, then IMO Hamilton is the winner hands down
What if Morneau is the same type of person?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
You make it sound like Hamilton is some kinda saint. No offense to him dude, but Morneau has probably been clean his whole life, which is a better story than some junkie turning it around after he gets booted out of the majors.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Okay so a guy hitting rock bottom, finding religion in the midst and coming back and playing like an MVP isnt a better story? hmmmm okay
IMO they should count em all if they want the best hitter in the derby to win. This isn't the first time it's happened this way...not that I really care. But Hamilton was way more impressive than anyone else out there except for the old feller that pitched to him.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I gotta disagree as well. No doubt that at this moment Hamilton's story is better. That's not a slight on Morneau, but even he would admit that the Hamilton story is dang near untouchable.
Kind of think that the kid got emotional, overdid it and then the battle of wanting to hit in the second and save energy caught up with him.
How about this, both are winners at this stage. Morneau wins the derby, Hamilton appears to have won a bigger battle.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Hamilton is a great story!
Hats off to the both of them!!!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks